Since there’s no “one-size-fits-all” solution for managing the telecom expenses of every business, how do you go about determining which solution is best for you? We recommend that before you start exploring solutions, you first understand your needs. This will not only give you the means to make the best decision possible, it will also enable you to find the right partner to work with.
Here are some questions to ask before considering a specific solution. Spend some time thinking on each question and then write down the answers:
TEM Software or an Audit?
- How much money do you spend on telecom each month?
- How much does it currently cost you to process and manage each individual phone bill in-house per month?
- Are your reporting needs simple or complex?
- When, if ever, was the last time your company conducted a telecom audit?
- Are you familiar enough with telecom terminology, pricing, and plans to be able to understand each bill in detail?
- If you were to move forward with a TEM solution, could you assign someone to manage it month in and month out?
- Similarly, if you were to conduct a telecom audit of your own, who could you assign to the research and implementation of an exhaustive audit?
By coming to an understanding of your current telecom management system, and how it can be improved, you’ll be able to take the first step toward securing a solution that will bring you the kind of savings you’re looking for.
[author_bio username=”Ken” name=”yes”]