Healthcare Technology Procurement, Audits, and Guidance to Help You Create Better Patient Experiences
Healthcare IT Solutions With Long-Term Impact
PAG’s zero-cost, risk-free process works for healthcare organizations of all sizes. We become your advisor who adds a trusted voice to your team’s technology decision-making. Here’s how we help:
Analyzing bills and finding errors
- Cancel technology services you no longer need.
- Eliminate outdated contracts.
- Seek proposal pricing that is more competitive than renewal pricing with your current provider.
Network survivability and redundancy
- Ensure your connectivity will never go down by finding multilple carriers with full redundancy.
Enabling remote work
- Procure the healthcare IT solutions that support teleworking.
Eliminating outdated technology
- Upgrade the modern services like UCaaS and ethernet, and stop wasting money and time on legacy systems.
POTS in a Box is Here
POTS can no longer fulfill the telecom needs of modern healthcare businesses. There are a number of issues related to using analog phone lines for voice and special communication services:
- POTS is expensive and unreliable.
- It doesn’t come with security enhancements to ensure safety and privacy.
- There’s no failover in the event of an emergency.
We’ve helped organizations like yours save over $700 million by implementing our strategies and offering expert guidance on technology decision making.
Created annual savings of $600,000 for a regional medical center
Cut costs by $300,000 per year for a university
Reduced annual spend ($1.3 million) for a multi-location enterprise by 26%
businesses served across more than 10,000 business locations
average telecom cost savings per client
managed across all 50 states and over 100 countries
We’ve saved clients over $700 million since 2002
of combined industry experience
GA Regional Medical Center
Mississippi-Based Medical Center
NY Regional Hospital
Healthcare Technology Decisions Have Long-Term Impact
- New technologies allow you to create better experiences for patients.
- Professional audit services help find savings in unexpected places that can be repurposed toward necessary technologies.
- Expert support through the procurement process ensures healthcare organizations are maximizing the investments they make.
- Guidance around and management of technologies through their life cycles ensures healthcare organizations stay ahead of problems before they happen.