Stop Overspending on Technology With a Risk-Free Telecom Audit
Businesses That Have Saved With PAG
What Is a Telecom Audit?
Reduce Your Telecom Spending and Start Saving Today
Where We Look for Savings
Learn How An Audit Works
See How Our Telecom Audits
Have Helped Businesses Like Yours Save
Investment Management companies subject to compliance regulations.
We helped a PE firm reduce current spend by $5.8 million annually.
Healthcare systems, hospitals, and medical centers in need of cost-effective technology.
Our audit saved a medical center $324,000 on telecom expenses – without having to switch vendors.
Large-scale production companies that require advanced technology to remain efficient.
We helped a flooring manufacturer reduce spend by $310,000.
Local, regional, and national retailers looking to save on technology costs.
We reduced technology costs by 40% for a national retailer.
Pharmaceutical companies looking to make smarter technology investments while cutting costs.
We helped a global pharmaceutical company save $1,175,000 on their telecom & IT expenses.
Large corporations with complex technology needs and budgets.
Our audit process led a cost reduction of $4.6M and $900,000 in upfront transition credits for a global call center.
Example Savings by Category for a Real Client
No Data Found
No Data Found
Discover Your Potential for Savings With a Telecom Audit
Ready To Maximize Your Telecom and IT Budget?
We’ve saved our clients over $700 million with our telecom audits and expert IT support – and we can help you save too. Request a risk-free telecom audit today to get started.
Save Money and Reach Your Business Goals Faster With a Telecom Audit
Frequently Asked Questions About Telecom Audits
A telecom audit should occur once every 12-18 months; however, some audit services offer a monthly review for up to a year after the initial audit to ensure you’re managing your telecom expenses effectively.
On a basic level, a telecom audit should include a review of your bills to identify errors and make corrections.
With a telecom audit from PAG, you can expect to receive:
- An expert review of every line item on your invoices
- A thorough comparison of charges to your contract and billing tariffs
- Identification of any billing mistakes, unused services, and credits or refunds due from your carrier
- An enterprise-wide inventory of your lines, circuits, devices, and features
- Services properly assigned to the correct cost centers
- An understanding of all existing contracts, commitments, and terms
- A formal contract strategy
- New contracts with better terms and conditions to level the playing field
- A thorough review of procurement policies for telecom-related orders
- Suggestions for procurement policy revisions to eliminate potential breakpoints
- A blueprint for future vendor accountability reviews
- Price points, accurate billing, and more to ensure any corrections put in place stay correct moving forward
Conducting a comprehensive telecom audit involves combing through each of your company’s technology bills and invoices to identify every possible billing error. After uncovering errors, your auditor will contact your vendors to ensure each bill is corrected and secure the maximum credit or refund.
For the best results, your auditor will review all billing line items to determine whether you’re paying for any features, lines, circuits, or other charges for unused or unnecessary services. Additionally, they’ll review all individual contracts to help you devise – or refine – a formal contract strategy and reduce telecom spending moving forward.